Our Packages for Individual
1 Night 2 Days Per Person
- Rs. 3,000.00 (Kolkata to Kolkata)
2 Night 3 Days Per Person
- Rs. 3,900.00 (Kolkata to Kolkata)
Our Packages for Group
1 Night 2 Days
- 4 Persons (Per Head) - Rs. 4,300.00 (Kolkata to Kolkata)
- 9 Persons (Per Head) - Rs. 3,800.00 (Kolkata to Kolkata)
- 18 Persons (Per Head) - Rs. 3,200.00 (Kolkata to Kolkata)
2 Night 3 Days
- 4 Persons (Per Head) - Rs. 5,300.00 (Kolkata to Kolkata)
- 9 Persons (Per Head) - Rs. 4,700.00 (Kolkata to Kolkata)
- 18 Persons (Per Head) - Rs. 4,000.00 (Kolkata to Kolkata)
Terms and Conditions*
Please Read below points
- For All Packages are chargeable @ 15% extra for the months of December and January.
- Above Package Charges are included with forest guide, permission & Mineral Water.
- All Rates are for non AC Accomodation & Transportation.
Our Packages Includes at a glance
Exciting Jungle Safari by river cruise excursion, night staying at hotel, arrangement of splendid local cultural program, viewing the amazing Ethnology of village life environment & delicious localfood arrangement along with pickup and dropout, with care.
- Pick up from Kolkata(By Luxury Bus/Super Delux/Push Back-Big and small, Big & Small Car(Ac & Non-AC))
- Transfer to machanised boat-(Well Decorated and Well equiped with sleeping arangement and Double Toilet facility and lifebord arrangement)
- Jangal Safari with proper guide (on the way Lunch)
- Transfer to Hotel ( Accomodation at hotel (Hotel/forest Banglow/Solitary Resort as per choice))
- At evening Tea /Coffee with snacks
- Evening Cultural Programme ( Local Tribal Dance or Banabibi Jatra(Drama)/ Baul Sangit or other event)
- Dinner (Foods as per choice)
- Morning Bed tea on hotel and transfer to Boat and have breakfast.
- Full day Jungle Sight Seeing with different spots like watch towers and many thrilling narrow creeks & Islands and on the way starter and Lunch.
- At Evening Transfer to Hotel and at evening same program as day 1
- Morning Bed tea & Breakfast on the hotel
- Sight Seeing / Village Sight Seeing
- Interaction with Local people like fisherman etc and acustom with their lifestyle.
- transfer to boat (On the way Lunch)
- Back to Kolkata and dropout.
Note*: We Conduct N.G.O registered educational organization " Banalata Sikha Niketan" estd. 1994 at sunderban for needy village children as social work and consider Sunderban Travel as a wing of the said organisation.